Facelift for BRIC Monday night league
The Monday night seven-a-side league in the Indoor Centre is having a complete makeover to improve the experience for all teams and players participating.
Blackburn Rovers Community Trust will be hosting an open evening on Monday 2nd October, 7-9pm, to showcase the improvements and explain why the Indoor Centre is the right place to go and get your football fix.
A free cold buffet and drinks will be served for those in attendance and the opportunity is available to have a look around the BRIC facilities, gather some information and register in time for the new season.
The adult male football competition will kick-off the following week on Monday 9th October and below are the list of improvements and incentives for those teams who perform well.
The main improvements to the leagues are as follows:
• We are now LFA affiliated – players and teams will be registered with the LFA.
• Match ball and bibs will be provided by BRCT.
• You now have until 10am on the day of the game to cancel.
• Late cancellation fees are dropping from £27 to £10.
• The registration fee will rise slightly to £20 (only £2 per player for a team of seven with three substitutes).
The league winners will now receive:
• 12 tickets to a Rovers first team league game (the match will be chosen by BRCT).
• A trophy for each player (maximum 12).
• Team trophy (must be returned to BRCT after a week to be displayed in the BRIC).
• Pitch side presentation ceremony at half-time on the chosen Rovers match and team picture.
• A team write up in the matchday programme.
The runners up will receive:
• 12 tickets to a Rovers first team league game (the match will be chosen by BRCT)
The top goal scorer from the league will receive:
• Two tickets to a Rovers first team league game (the match will be chosen by BRCT) • Pitch side presentation ceremony at half-time on the chosen Rovers match.
Anyone registering a team with a minimum of seven players and paying the registration fee on the open evening will be entered in to a draw to win a Blackburn Rovers signed shirt.
If you have any questions or to register your interest in joining the league, please call 01254 508256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org