Blackburn Rovers Girls' Football Development Centre
Blackburn Rovers Community Trust have broken new ground by launching an exciting player development centre in 2016 - and it's only for girls!
Every Friday night from 5pm-6pm, girls aged five to seven are welcome to come and take their first steps in the game at the Blackburn Rovers Indoor Centre, under the guidance of our FA-qualified and DBS-cleared coaches.
There's a clear passion for the girls' game in our area, as evidenced by the huge numbers of primary school teams that take part in the special introductory tournaments that we host. Why not build on that initial excitement by bringing your daughters or granddaughters along to learn the best of the basics before they progress to regular team football?
Priced at just £3 per session, we're excited at the prospect of helping the next generation of female starts to receive the best entry-level coaching Blackburn can offer.
For more information, please contact Andrew Aspinall on 01254 508257 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Girls' Junior Clubs
Blackburn Community Sports Club
- Main contact: Nigel Dixon
- Contact telephone: 07919 628169
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Training venue: St Bedes, Green Lane, Blackburn
- Training date/time: 6 - 9pm
- Age groups: We have teams at U11s, U16s, a ladies development team, a ladies first team, and we are looking to start an U8s/U9s team next season
Feniscowles and Pleasington JFC
- Main contact: Mike Caton
- Contact telephone: 07770 820660
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training venue: Feniscowles War Memorial, Livesey Branch Road, BB2 5EF
- Training date/time: Thursday 6 - 7pm or Saturday 9.30 - 11am
- Age groups: U6 to U15
Haslingden Girls and Ladies Football Club
- Main contact: Stephen Felinski
- Contact telephone: 07857 659829
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Age groups: U9s; U10s; U12s; U13s; U15s; Ladies (16+)
- Training venue: Fearns Community Sports College, Fearns Moss, Bacup, Lancashire, OL13 0TG
- U9s and U10s: Outdoors, Wednesdays, 7-8pm
- U13s: Outdoors, Wednesdays, 7-8pm (Mondays, 7-8pm light permitting at St. Peter’s School)
- U15s: Outdoors, Wednesdays, 7-8pm; Indoors, Thursdays, 8-9pm